Banana and Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Cookies
Summer recipe to share with family, friends or to keep for yourself.INGREDIENTS
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop of protein Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge - Vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of Granular Swerve
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 scoop of protein Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge-chocolate
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon
- of Granular Swerve
- 1/4 cup Walden Farm Sugar Free Syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of water
- Put all the ice cream ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Place the ice cream in an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Cookie Preparation: In a bowl, mix the flour, oats, protein, cocoa, baking powder and Swerve.
- In another bowl, mix the syrup, peanut butter and water.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Shape the chocolate dough into 10 or 12 cookies.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet previously coated with Pam, then lightly crush the cookies to the desired size.
- Bake cookies in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies rest, then assemble the cookies with the ice cream. Spread 2 to 3 spoonfuls of ice cream on each cookie.
- Place frozen sandwiches in an airtight container in the freezer for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 5 to 6 cookies, can be stored in the freezer
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com