Protein Balls- Reese's style
As a snack or as a sweet treat, you'll beat your Reese's cravings and add protein to your diet!
- 3/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour
- 1 scoop of protein Believe Transparent Isolate
- 1 tablespoon of Granular Swerve
- 1 scoop of Believe Flavor- Chocolate Fudge
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa
- 1/4 cup of chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons of peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Walden Farm Sugar Free Syrup
- In a bowl, mix flour, protein, Swerve cocoa, chocolate fudge powder, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Add peanut butter and Walden Farm syrup, then stir to form a paste.
- Add 1 to 2 spoonfuls of water to help mix.
- Make little balls and keep in the fridge. Makes 10 balls
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com