Quick Protein Brownies
These Protein Brownies are THE perfect After Gym snack, high in protein and low in fat.
- 2 scoops of protein Believe Transparent Isolate
- 2 servings (6g) of Believe Flavor- Chocolate Fudge
- 1 teaspoon of Cacao
- ¼ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips for baking
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of melted Nutiva coconut oil butter flavor
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew milk (or Almond milk)
- Walnuts (for the garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a square baking pan with coconut oil or Pam
- In a bowl, mash the bananas, then add the melted coconut oil and cashew milk.
- Add protein, chocolate fudge powder, cocoa, baking powder and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and add walnuts, then put in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into 4 pieces
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com