Vegan Ice cream Vanilla-Maple and Almonds
The ultimate sweet sin of all, reinvented vegan-style. You'll want to eat it every day!
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1/2 scoop of Maple-Vanilla Vegan Pro from Raw Nutritional
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of butter nut
- Decorations: nut butter, cinnamon, toasted almonds, etc.
- In a blender*, blend protein, cinnamon and nut butter into almond milk.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, add the half banana and ice cream and restart the mixer.
* The recipe is made in a high-powered blender like Vitamix or Blentech. However, for a less powerful mixer, it would be wise to cut the frozen banana into small pieces and reduce the amount of ice. The final texture will be a little more liquid.
A recipe from Christine Morin Fortin for Hyperforme.com