Sugar Free Protein Sugar Cookies
Holiday season recipe with a little healthier touch!
- 1 cup of Gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 cup of melted Nutiva coconut oil butter flavor
- 1⁄4 cup of Granular Swerve
- 1 scoop of protein Osmo Pharma Isolean - Isolean
- 1tsp of vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup of Swerve icing sugar
- 2 tbs of almond milk
- 1⁄4 tsp of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a cookie sheet with coconut oil, PAM or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, vanilla protein and Swerve® sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then mix.
- Make 8 to 10 balls, then transfer each ball to the cookie sheet, pressing them into the shape of a cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the icing.
- Remove cookies from oven and wait 10 to 15 minutes before frosting.
- Decorate to taste
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com