Frozen Protein Fudge Pops
Pop, protein and chocolate, we'd be crazy to go without.
- 1 cup of almond milk 9or a milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop of protein Believe Transparent Isolate
- 1 serving of Believe Flavor- Chocolate Fudge
- 2 tablespoons of Granular Swerve
- 1 teaspoon of melted unflavored Nutiva coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa
- In a blender, put all the ingredients, then blend.
- Add the mixture to the popsicle moulds.
- Optional: Add a few blueberries and chocolate chips to each mould.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com