High Protein French Toast
Your mornings will never be the same!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plant milk or other type of milk
- 1⁄2 scoop of Protein Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge - Vanilla
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 slices of St. Method brand bread
- Sugar-Free Walden Farms syrup
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, milk, protein and cinnamon;
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Cook over moderate heat;
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into egg mixture, 10 seconds on each side;
- Remove from egg mixture, letting excess drip off;
- Place in hot skillet and cook until underside is golden brown, 1 1⁄2 to 2 minutes;
- Turn and cook on other side until golden brown;
- Serve with maple syrup, Walden Farms Sugar Free Syrup or fruit if desired.
A Sarah Laquerre Recipe for Hyperforme.com