Healthy Vanilla Protein Pancakes
Healthy Vanilla Protein Pancakes 🥞
Looking for a tasty, easy to make recipe for your protein pancakes? Try this next morning and you will be amazed of how easy it is to prepare! And Tasty!
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 1 cup oat flour(90 g)
- 2 scoops vanilla Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge or Limitless Pharma Whey Advanced
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup egg white(180 g)
- 4 tablespoons low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Nutiva coconut oil with butter flavor
- Walden Farm Sugar Free Syrup
- In a bowl, add and mix the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon until fully blended.
- Then add egg whites and Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until a normal batter-like consistency is reached.
- Melt the coconut oil in a cooking pan over medium-high heat and distribute evenly prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Pour some batter in the pan and cook the pancakes until bubbles form all around the top of them, then flip and cook for a couple more minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Top your pancake stack with Walden Farm Syrup, Blueberries, strawberries, Maple Syrup, Nuts, or bananas. You can also add all of them!
To make things different, you can change the flavor of the protein powder if you like. We enjoy substituting with the 2 following flavours of Limitless Pharma Advanced Whey Protein: Maple Brown Sugar and Chocolate Peanut Butter. You can also be on the funky side and put a Chocolate Caramel or Ferrerolicious protein powder from the same company!!