Healthy Brownie Recipe
There was a time when a healthy dessert was either impossible to imagine or not edible! Now, that era is over. Because you’ve been looking for the perfect Healthy Chocolate Brownies recipe for so long, so here it is! So, it is over to feel guilty! We prepared you an Healthy Brownie Recipe, very simple and Tasty!!
- 85g of chocolate Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge
- 92g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 240g egg whites or egg substitute
- 80g of splenda or Stevia
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 60g reduced calorie butter
- 120g Walden Farms zero calorie chocolate syrup
- 228g zero fat cream cheese
- First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, Set cream cheese out 20-30 min to soften and mix all the ingredients in large bowl using hand mixer until your batter is nice and smooth.
- After that, pour batter into baking tray (spay first)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes