High Protein Blueberry Muffins
Mmmmmmm Blueberry muffins! Best muffins we ever made!
Makes 12 medium muffins (10.5g protein per muffin) or 6 large muffins (21g protein per muffin).
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 4 scoops of whey Isolate Osmo Pharma Isolean
- 3 servings (6g) of Believe Blueberry Muffin Flavor
- 1 Ripe and mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Nutiva coconut oil with butter Flavor
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 5 ml baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°C. Grease a muffin tin or use paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, melted (but not hot) coconut oil, almond milk, crushed banana and Believe Flavor.
- Add protein and mix.
- Then add the flours, baking powder and pinch of salt. Mix until homogeneous.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture in the bottom of the moulds.
- Add the blueberries to the remaining mixture, mix gently and pour into the pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes (if 12 small muffins or more for 6 large muffins).
- Let cool completely and enjoy!