You want to celebrate (or indulge yourself) without ruining all your gains and you think it’s impossible?
Don’t desperate! We prepared you an Healthy Birthday Cake Cookies Recipe! Very simple, healthy and Tasty!!
- ½ Cup ALLMAX ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Protein
- ½ Cup nut Butter (unflavored)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ Cup Sugar-Free Sweetener
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or coconut oil spray.
- Using an electric mixer mix all ingredients together in large bowl, with the exception of nut butter and sprinkles.
- Melt nut butter for :30 seconds in the microwave and add to bowl. Continue mixing for another minute until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and press onto baking sheet.
- If adding sprinkles, add to top of cookies just prior to baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool on the sheet or a wire rack.
[wp_blog_designer] Invalid shortcode