Get rid of your Love handles with ATP Adipolitik!
How long has it been since you looked and felt good about your body? It’s now possible thanks to ATP Adipolitik. With the help of Mother Nature and a slight push from science, ATP has developed Adipolitik.
ATP Adipolitik promotes:
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Blood-glucose regulation
- Enhanced fat metabolism
- Reduced adipogenesis activity
- Burns fat
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Reduces cravings
- Increases metabolism
What each ingredient does:
L-carnitine bitartrate 1500mg
- Main transporter of fatty acid to inner mitochondria membrane for beta oxidation (burning).
- Improves the body’s ability to metabolize fat for energy.
- Has a glycogen sparring effect within muscle tissue.
- Positive effect on insulin resistance, leptin function, and blood sugar.
Carnitine has a very important role within the organism; it is required for transporting fatty acids towards the mitochondrion (cellular energy factory) during their decomposition. Carnitine as a supplement enables the increase of glucose oxidation and the reduction of insulin resistance, thus allowing for better control of glycemia, facilitating the loss of adipose mass.The quantity of available carnitine in the human body is a limiting factor in regards to fatty acid oxidation. By reducing muscular glycolysis, it allows for more glycogen to remain in the muscle for promoting fatty acid oxidation as an energy source.
Green coffee bean 800mg
- Improves the glucose utilization ability of muscle.
- Higher levels of chlorogenic acid than roasted coffee (linked to reduction in diabetes occurrence).
- Stimulates fatty acid oxidation.
- 4mg of caffeine per 800mg green coffee.
The extract from the non-roasted coffee bean is very similar to the coffee bean we know. The big difference is the level of chlorogenic acid content, which is much greater in the non-roasted green bean.Indeed, chlorogenic acid diminishes the chances of developing diabetes by increasing the transport of glucose towards muscular tissue. It also reduces glycemia on an empty stomach and favours weight loss by facilitating fatty acid oxidation.
Raspberry Ketones 250mg
- Improves fatty acid oxidation (upregulates HSL at adipose sites).
- Interdependent relationship with norepinephrine and its effects on fat loss.
- Stimulates secretion of adiponectin (inversely correlated with body fat levels).
This phenolic compound, occurring naturally in minute amounts in raspberries, is really one of the new superstars for the loss and control of adipose mass. Indeed, its properties favour lipolysis (fat burner) and better fatty acid oxidation, and could even increase sensitivity to insulin and favour a higher level of leptin, this being the hormone that diminishes appetite and increases metabolism. (Cortisom and Lipidrium 2.0 also optimize the level of leptin). Raspberry ketones favour the secretion of adiponectin, a hormone secreted by adipose tissue in certain situations, like when exposed to cold. The rate of adiponectin secretion drastically diminishes in obese individuals, which reduces the possible use of adipose tissue as an energy source
Wild Mango 300mg
- Leptin and insulin sensitizing activity.
- Reduces ability for excess glycerol to form triglyceride (inhibits enzyme g-3-p dehydrogenase).
- New product with promising research for areas like diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
The seed of the wild mango tree is becoming more and more popular for favoring weight loss and maintaining good health. Its effects on adiponectin and leptin are indeed very interesting. The consumption of this extract is purported to increase sensitivity to leptin as well as insulin. It allows to reduce the conversion of glucose into triglycerides by inhibiting glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (the necessary enzyme for converting glucose into triglycerides for storage in adipocytes).
Chromium Picolinate 300mcg
- Trace mineral which controls GTF in cells.
- Low GTF linked to insulin resistance and high blood sugar when chromium deficient.
A trace-element present in minute amounts with enormous benefits. This little health giant helps reduce insulin levels, positively influence carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism and increase sensitivity to insulin.
Saigon Cinnamon 150mg
- Has a positive effect on speed of glucose metabolism.
- Inhibits CHO-based enzymes to slow action of digestion.
- Mimics insulin action at binding site (MCHP compound).
- Improves action of insulin at cellular site
- Low in courmarin (hepatotoxic carcinogenic found in cassia cinnamon).
This spice with the divine aroma, which recalls all of our dream desserts, turns out to be a health champion. It has been shown that its regular consumption increases the transport of glucose and would favour a more stable glycemia, thus reducing sugar cravings. It also reduces blood triglycerides as well as bad cholesterol (LDL). Furthermore, it is a very powerful antioxidant.
Take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily with meals or otherwise directed by your health care practitioner.