ATP IGF Growth Factor 120 caps
ATP IGF Growth Factor is a formula that instantly increases strength and power, while significantly enhancing the body’s ability to recover.
- Increases strength
- Increases power
- Slows the aging process
- Enhances recovery capacity
- Increases energy
Weight of less than 150lbs: 3 capsules, 45 minutes before a workout
Weight of 150-200lbs: 4 capsules, 45 minutes before a workout
Weight of more than 200lbs: 5 capsules, 45 minutes before a workout
The best known cholinergic to increase choline levels in the brain. Alpha GPC is in its optimal form for transport through blood-brain-barrier, and yields the most choline in plasma per gram of supplementation
- Higher thought in pre-frontal Cortex & Motor control in motor cortex
- Increase brain and blood levels simultaneously (easily crosses blood-brain barrier)
- Excessive use of either of these brain pathways can cause depletion of choline (no reuptake) AO to brain
- Alpha GPC: shown to increase endogenous GH levels
- Inhibits what inhibits GH production (somatostatin): effects of GH increase due to balance
- Facilitates growth/repair of different types of body tissues • (lean mass, fat burning enzymes, bone mineral density)
- 600mg for power/GH upregulation……. 1200mg in 3 divided doses for cognitive enhancement
A precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, alpha-GPC
is used to treat Alzheimer’s disease, loss of cognitive function, and memory loss. Alpha-GPC, contrary to phosphatidylcholines, easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to improve brain cell health. Among athletes it has been shown that alpha-GPC increases endurance and performance. Acetylcholine is a major neurotransmitter involved in muscular contraction. Increased concentrations of this neurotransmitter result in increased muscle contraction ability and duration. An increase in acetylcholine increases the ability to recruit fast twitch muscle fibers. Alpha-GPC
can boost growth hormone production by stimulating the regeneration of pituitary gland functions.
Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid with a polar side group. It plays a role in the synthesis of catecholamines: epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and DOPA. It is also a precursor of melanin (the pigment that colours the skin, hair, and irises) and thyroid hormones (creation of thyronine from two tyrosines).
- Amino acid that forms a substrate pool to create catecholamine neurotransmitters
- Converts to L-Dopa as an intermediary to neurotransmission to dopamine formation
- Precursor to catecholamine synthesis: epinephrine/ norepinephrine/dopamine
- Upregulates performance for neutrally-intensive activity
, an acetylated form of L-carnitine, is a natural byproduct of the lysine amino acid. Acetyl-L-carnitine easily passes through the hematoencephalic (blood-brain) barrier and is an antioxidant helpful in maintaining good health. Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid known for its role in muscle growth and development, fat loss, increasing energy, and improving resistance to muscle fatigue. It can also reduce the sensation of hunger. Loss of adipose tissue
. Acetyl-L-carnitine plays a critical metabolic role in stimulating weight loss. It contributes to the movement of fatty tissues toward the mitochondria, where they are burned for energy.
- Enhancement of mitochondrial function via beta oxidationReduces exercise fatigue in studies
- Lowers levels of creatine kinase/muscle soreness with ingestion prior to exercise
- Upregulates CPT1 & CPT2 enzymes (Carnitine Palmitoyltransferases)
- Attenuates the decline in energy oxidation in the brain and ATP decline (neuro-protective)
Athletic performance and endurance.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that acetyl-L-carnitine improves athletic performance and endurance, by allowing a greater use of fat for energy, thereby diminishing the depletion of muscular glycogen. This, combined with a reduction of the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles, can extend one’s ability to work out for longer periods.