Blue Star Status - 90 caps

Blue StarSKU: 826796101123

Sale price$60.00 USD


Blue Star Status - 90 caps

  • Increase Free Testosterone up to 178%
  • Significantly Decrease Body Fat 
  • Significantly Increase Sexual Function, Performance and Satisfaction

Same workout with 434% higher testosterone levels.

Blue Star Status helps you reach higher levels of testosterone, resulting in more muscle mass, less belly fat, higher energy levels and a greater libido.

Unfortunately, the older you get, the lower your testosterone levels gets, and they get even lower when your physical condition is not optimal. Few things can help, but nothing does more in less time than Status.

Low testosterone levels can lead to a number of unwanted traits : decreased libido, increased body fat, reduced muscle mass, lack of motivation, trouble sleeping, etc.

How Blue Star Status works.

Blue Star Status is truly unique because of its revolutionary five-pronged approach to testosterone-boosting.

1. Micronutrient support : Status contains Zinc, Magneisum, and Vitamin B6 that help boost your natural testosterone levels - 30 mg of Zinc when combined with 450 mg of Magnesium support testosterone production through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). The addition of Vitamin B6 increases the bioavailability of Zinc and Magnesium.

2. KSM-66, a natural herb, reduces the stress on the hormone production glands, allowing for higher testosterone production.

3. Stop the loss : Naturally produced testosterone has only a short period of effectiveness before it rapidly loses its ability to build muscle and burn fat. Testosurge, a trademarked ingredient, prolongs this valuable period so your body is able to naturally accumulate testosterone at levels higher than average.

4. Block out estrogen. Diindolylmethane (DIM). DIM has been shown to reduce total estrogen content as well as blocking the existing estrogen's effects.

5. Tapping unlocked potential. 98% of your testosterone is biologically inactive and therefore won't lead to any benefits. Even if only 2% is active, tapping into the other 98% is the most efficient way to increase your testosterone presence. Unlocking a tiny portion of this unused potential could result in great improvement to your free-testosterone levels.


Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
Sebas Roy

Service excellent. Encore tôt mais oui il a déjà une différence

Darnel Sarette

Blue Star Status - 90 caps

Jean-Marc Monette

So far so good

David Pierre-Hilaire
Great product

Gives you that little boom while training

Peter Kalaganis
Hyperforme / Blue Star Status

What an amazing product... gives you lots of energy.. really love there products. First time ordering from Hyperform and wont be the last. Fast service and reply very fast to questions... great referral from a Blue Star rep...

You may also like

Recently viewed