Magnum Big C - 200 caps
- Non-water Retaining Creatine Capsule!
- Creatine absorption into your working muscle
- Increased amount of pump you see and feel when working out
- Lift more and recover faster between sets
- Muscular fullness combined with muscular dryness
Magnum Big C is a maximum strength Creatine formula designed to help you get the most from your workouts. These four Creatine sources have been proven to promote lean muscle mass and strength for individuals involved in bodybuilding and resistance training. Every ingredient in Magnum Big C® is Pharmaceutical Grade, so there is no water-weight, no bloating, no loading phase and no more excuses for poor results in the gym. With the addition of Russian Tarragon for increased Creatine uptake, Magnum Big C® is arguably the most absorbable Creatine available.
WHAT DOES CREATINE DO?
Creatine provides energy to your muscles. Muscles receiving energy is critical for anyone active; especially anyone lifting weights, exercising, playing sports, or any other activity that is demanding and stressful to your muscles. Creatine has been shown effective at increasing lean muscle mass, muscle strength and athletic performance.
WHAT DOES MAGNUM BIG C DO?
• An increase in energy and endurance for any activity
• A reduction in recovery time
• An increase in strength
• Hardening of muscle
• Increased muscle density
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT..
• It offers 4 of the most innovative, bio-available forms of Creatine including the latest Ethyl Ester technology
• Creatine Ethyl Ester is the first Creatine form to pass the blood-brain barrier, thus effectively saturating every cell in the body with a larger dose of Creatine
• All Creatine forms in Big C® are recognized as organic compounds in your body
• With a HUGE dose of Russian Tarragon, all Creatine is shuttled into the muscle for perfect Creatine uptake
• There is no water weight or bloating
• There is no loading phase
• Your muscles will be harder and tighter
• Every ingredient is Pharmaceutical Grade
WHO IS BIG C INTENDED FOR?
• Uses weights with their training program
• Is looking to improve strength and endurance
• Is trying to increase lean muscle mass & improve body composition
• Is trying to break through a plateau in their exercise routine
• Is a bodybuilder, fitness competitor or athlete