Brownies are so good! But what about blondies??
Blondies are pretty much like brownies, but instead of being made with cacao, it is replaced by vanilla flavor.
Chocolate is always welcomed of course, but it’s nice to switch thing up sometimes and make different flavors combinations.
The following recipe is healthy, gooey, soft, and guilt free. The crust is crispy but not too much, the inside is sweet but perfectly balanced, and this overall deliciousness is just… delicious!
These are vegan and packed with protein since it is made with Vegan Pro, a unique pea protein blend with a delicious maple-vanilla flavor.
(makes 12 bars)
- 10gr Grounded flax seeds (+ 3 tbsp. water to create a vegan egg)
- 135gr White flour
- 80gr Maple Vanilla vegan pro
- 40gr Coconut sugar
- 35gr Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 15gr Coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup Vegan milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- In a little bowl, make a vegan egg using the flax meal and 3Tbsp. of water.
- In a medium bowl, blend White flour, Maple Vanilla vegan pro, Coconut sugar, Brown sugar, Baking powder and Salt until homogeneous.
- Mix everything with a spoon/fork (that’s amazing, no mixer required)
- Add all the wet ingredients: The flax meals made into the vegan egg, Coconut oil, Milk and Vanilla extract
- Transfer the dough in a medium pan: You want it to be approximately 3/4inch thick.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let sit 15 minutes before devouring.
[wp_blog_designer] Invalid shortcode