XPN Casein-X - 2lb

XPNSKU: 872214000059

Flavor: Chocolate
Price:
Sale price$34.00 USD

Description

XPN Casein-X - 2lb 

XPN BEST CASEIN

  • Slow-digesting protein formula 
  • Contributes to the repair, maintenance and construction of muscle tissue.
  • Slowly digested and absorbed
  • Ideal to be consumed at bedtime
  • Works slowly during the sleeping hours

XPN Casein-X is a complete protein that contributes to the repair, maintenance and construction of muscle tissue.

Casein is the main protein in milk. It represents 80% of the proteins in milk, the remaining 20% being those of whey.

Promo 20%- Details+Exclusions

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
Dino Dorval
Caséine

En fait caséine formule amélioré 2.0 meilleure et se mélange mieux que l’ancienne version

V
VLADIMIR MARKARIAN
perfectly

perfectly

You may also like

Recently viewed