ATP Supreme Beef Protein
- 100% pure Paleo protein
- Protein from beef bone broth
- Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen
- Promotes greater satiety than whey protein
- Facilitates recovery of the muscular system
Sbp Supreme Beef Protein has an ideal complete amino acid profile. This protein is an excellent alternative to dairy protein .
An excellent alternative to dairy protein with an ideal complete amino acid profile. SbP is ideal for people who demand a 100% pure Paleo protein.
• An ideal complete amino acid profile
• Excellent alternative to dairy protein
• Promotes greater satiety than whey protein
• Facilitates recovery of the muscular system
6 Health benefits of ATP Supreme beef protein
- Heal and seal your gut. A scoop of SbP a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome, but it’s also good for protecting non-leaky guts. This «patching» can help ease chronic diarrhea, constipation and even some food intolerances.
- Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements has long been used as a first line treatment for people with joint pain, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine, too. Unlike pills, the broth offers other nutritional and health benefits that can help reduce pain. Chondroitin sulfate, which is found in the cartilage that protects joints, for example, has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Look younger. SbP is a rich source of collagen, which is also naturally occurring in the body as a joint protector and stabilizer. Experts are torn on whether the skin-firming, joint-strengthening benefits of ingesting collagen are there, but studies have shown an improvement in skin’s elasticity and fine lines from collagen supplement.
- Sleep better. Research has shown that glycine, found in SbP, may help improve sleep and ward off fatigue.
- Support healthy immune system. Because of SbP high concentration of minerals from the bone broth we can call SbP a «superfood» that can strengthen your immune system. (Maybe your grandma was right about feeding you endless bowls of chicken soup when you got sick.)
- Increase bone strength. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seep out into the broth, leaving you to sip all those essential nutrients for your own healthy bones.
Goals: Bodybuilding, Enhance performance, Enhance recovery, Improve male health, Improve overall good health, Improve sport performance, Improve women's health, Improve workout, Increase muscle mass, Prepare contests. Recommended Dose:
1 scoop daily. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc ) immediately before consumption. Recommended Use or Purpose:
Workout supplement/Athletic support. Source of protein for the maintenance of good health. Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular weight resistance training and a healthy, balanced diet.