Healthy Protein Cookies - Banana Chocolate Chip
0 comments /
Healthy Protein Cookies - Banana Chocolate Chip 🍪
Cookies? Yes, we said cookies!
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of Isolate Protein Osmo Pharma Isolean
- 1 cup rolled quick or old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp of unsalted peanut butter
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips mini
- 1 tbsp of melted Nutiva Coconut oil butter flavor
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the whey protein powder, oats and peanut butter and coconut oil; stir to combine the ingredients (batter’s consistency will be kind of runny). Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon the mixture onto the previously prepared baking sheet and bake for 11-15 minutes (depending on the size of the cookies). Let them cool at least 5 minutes before eating.
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 12 min
- Servings: 12 cookies
- Nutrition: Approx 6g of protein, 11g carbs including 4g of sugar from the ripe bananas
You can refrigerate them in an airtight container for approximately 1 week.
Enjoy your cookies without any guilt!!
- These cookies are naturally sweetened with bananas
- They have a soft texture.
- Our kids love these homemade protein cookies so you should like them also!