ATP Omega-3 Triglyceride 200ml
Responsibly sourced from wild caught fish in Scandinavia, selected seasonably to ensure natural ecosystem isn’t harmed. In triglyceride form it contains an extremely high potency of EPA/DHA which are the active metabolites of Omega-3 fats
- Promotes heart health
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healthy cognitive function
- Supports optimal function of the brain, eyes, and nervous system
- Improves immune system function
- Promotes optimal lipid profile
Despite the fact that ATP’s OMEGA-3 TRIGLYCERIDE possesses an unrivaled concentration in today’s super saturated market and provides incredible therapeutic benefits (4650mg of Omega-3 TG per 5ml, 2088mg EPA, 1044mg DHA), the key comes from it’s superior quality and stability.
ATP sources only the smallest European anchovies and sardines to create its Omega-3 Triglyceride fish oil – providing the absolute highest purity available worldwide.
- Aids in cholesterol management
- Improves recovery
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves memory and concentration
- Optimizes brain power and enhances memory
- Improves the immune system
- Promotes overall good health and wellbeing
Cold filtration preserves its integrity and stability. The real ATP difference is the addition of a unique combination of antioxidants called RED DEFENSE: A vitamin E rich compound (mixed tocopherol), vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate), essential oil of rosemary and, in particular, astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that not only allows the ATP oil to be perfectly stable, but which creates a superior antioxidant power.
EPA is a precursor of a class of anti-inflammatory molecules similar in structure to hormones known as eicosanoids. Eicosanoids play a crucial role in regulating inflammation, blood pressure, blood coagulation, immune function, and cell growth. They are beneficial for heart health, mood stabilization, and joint health. They also help to improve other inflammatory conditions.
DHA is an extremely important fatty acid for the structure and function of cell membranes. It is found in high concentrations in the tissue of the nervous system, especially the brain and the retina (eyes). DHA from dietary sources improves cognitive and visual development and protects macular degeneration, stroke, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. DHA is particularly important throughout pregnancy and breast feeding, and is critical for young children with developing nervous systems and brains. Consume within 30 days of opening to prevent possibility of consuming oxidized oil.
Unique Properties of Omega-3
- Therapeutic doses of EPA/DHA
- Stabilized with 4 different antioxidants: astaxathin, rosemary, mixed tocopherols, fat-soluble C
- Most stable fish oil on the market
- Contains phospholipids in the form of sunflower lecithin