Easter Eggs Protein Cookies
Yes! Easter Egg Cookies! Protein too! Come on, treat yourself!
- 1cup of gluten free flour
- 1 scoop of protein Raw Nutritional Vegan Pro -Maple Vanilla
- 1 serving of Believe Flavor -Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 teaspoon of arrow-root flour or baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of melted Coconut Oil - unflavored
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of small Easter eggs( we used Hershey's Cookies&Cream Eggs )
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a baking sheet with coconut oil or pam.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, protein, vanilla flavor, baking powder and salt.
- Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla to the mixture.
- Add a little water if necessary to mix well.
- Form into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Press the balls into the shape of a biscuit.
- Crush the Easter eggs, then add on top of the cookies.
- Put in the oven for 10-12 minutes .
- Indulge yourself
An original recipe of Sarah Laquerre for Hyperforme.com