Ginger Holiday Protein Cake
A true Holiday delight!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of Gluten-free Flour
- 1 scoop of protein Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge - Vanilla
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of apple sauce
- ¼ cup of melted Nutiva coconut oil butter flavor
- ¼ cup Granular Swerve
- 2 tbs almond or cow milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ cup of 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs of Swerve icing sugar
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a loaf pan with coconut oil or pam.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, protein, Swerve, baking powder, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, banana, apple puree, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Spread the batter in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before glazing.
- Mix all the ingredients for the icing, then add the icing to the cake.
- Decorate to taste, then serve.
A Sarah Laquerre recipe for Hyperforme.com