High Protein Maple Waffle
Replacing a protein shake with a Maple Waffle is possible! Possible and very easy to make with only 3 ingredients! For a total of 32g of Protein, 1g of Sugar, 2g of Carbohydrates and 5g of Fat.
- 1 whole egg +1 egg white
- 1 scoop of Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge protein (Maple)
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- Mrs Taste Zero Calorie Syrup
- Mix the whole egg and egg white in a bowl;
- Add Osmo Pharma Whey Recharge protein (Maple) (we have tried several other types but only Whey Recharge gives the desired effect);
- Stir until smooth
- Add a pinch of baking powder;
- Stir again;
- Pour mixture into vertical waffle iron coated with cooking oil;
- Set timer for 5 minutes;
- After 5 minutes, gently peel off waffle;
- Add a drizzle of Mrs Taste Zero Calorie Syrup.
A recipe transmitted to Hyperforme.com by Gilbert and Nancy